How to blast first newsletter ?
Here is a simple guide how you can blast newsletter via mailchimp:
- Go to http://mailchimp.com/
- Login to your mailchimp account
- Click Campaign > Create Campaign
- Choose the List of subscribers where you want to blast the newsletter to and click select .
- Fill in details of your Campaign Info and click next
- You can choose either 'Basic' to use basic Mailchimp template which is designed to be easily customizable or Themes if you like to do your own design.
- Once you have chosen the appropriate template, you will be able to customize your template, like changing the text and pictures, or adding a link, etc.
- Once the template is ready and customized with the new content that you are going to blast, click 'Next'
- On the Confirm tab, before you blast, you can try sending it to your own email to make sure that everything is properly done. To do so, click 'Preview & Test' link on the top right header of the page and click 'Send a Test Email'.
- A pop up will appear to ask you what email do you want to use to send the test newsletter. Type in your email and click 'Send Test'. It is recommended to test the newsletter to different email such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc, to make sure that the newsletter may appear correctly on different email client.
- Once you are sure that the newsletter is correct, click 'Send Now' or click 'Schedule' to schedule blasting in advance.
Learn more about Mailchimp here: http://kb.mailchimp.com/home